We just checked Whale Watching off the MidLife Road Trip Bucket List! Blue Whale season runs May – October off the shore in Orange County, California but whale watching is year round at Dana Wharf. They see the Gray Whale migration November – April!
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Pot Lessons t.co/FYRZYU3r9e via @thedailybasics Time ago 33 Minutes via Triberr
- Food Revolution Day–Cook It. Share It. Live It. t.co/jx83xIcgRp via @MealPlanMom Time ago 2 Hours via Triberr
- Privacy and travel — the DOT starts to take a look - The overall number of privacy complaints received by the FT... t.co/FVhSY8U4Lu Time ago 2 Hours via HootSuite
- The General Muir t.co/4M6IgLD5HF via @poodle_power Time ago 2 Hours via Triberr
- What we're reading: Thrill ride coming to Vegas Rio, FAA's gadget ban study, Boeing looks at new issue t.co/6YthOdxXMc Time ago 3 Hours via HootSuite
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.