My first experience with Chicken Divan was when a friend talked me into trying it. We were having lunch in a restaurant that specialized in a variety of crepe dishes, so my encounter was not the usual presentation. I was intrigued but still skeptical when my dish arrived, but I had to confess it did look and smell amazing. Light golden crepes, lightly drizzled with the same creamy Mornay sauce that spilled from the ends, revealed juicy grilled chicken breast [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- RT @FriFotos: RT @EpsteinTravels: This week's #FriFotos theme is #Architecture. We look forward to your pics! Time ago 6 Hours via TweetDeck
- via @FourSeasons Our new Chicago family travel top 10 things to do with the kids t.co/7XepaqpLdt Time ago 7 Hours via HootSuite
- via @airlinereporter Icelandair Begins Anchorage to Iceland Service t.co/ON1vATZAsT Time ago 7 Hours via HootSuite
- New to Five Star Alliance: Travaasa Austin - New to Five Star Alliance: Travaasa Austin t.co/g34zp7zcM1 Time ago 8 Hours via HootSuite
- RT @expedia Seattle area bloggers, we just RSVP’d to the next Seattle #TravelMassive at the @GatesVC! Are you coming? t.co/l86ZMrIVJ3 Time ago 8 Hours via HootSuite
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.