My first experience with Chicken Divan was when a friend talked me into trying it. We were having lunch in a restaurant that specialized in a variety of crepe dishes, so my encounter was not the usual presentation. I was intrigued but still skeptical when my dish arrived, but I had to confess it did look and smell amazing. Light golden crepes, lightly drizzled with the same creamy Mornay sauce that spilled from the ends, revealed juicy grilled chicken breast [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- 12 Most Snappy Ways to Revitalize Your Social Media Presence t.co/QqdXtWRfrb via @12Most Time ago 12 Hours via Triberr
- Chocolate and Maple Glazed Homemade Donuts and Donut Holes t.co/0OWdvRChZc via @sigmaswife Time ago 13 Hours via Triberr
- Flipnomad’s Photo Thursday – Tibetan Town near Shangri-la t.co/Ssgos0Ojsh via @flipnomad Time ago 13 Hours via Triberr
- Dry Roasted Pork Shoulder to Combat Spring Sports Schedule t.co/XkoBuB3XK7 via @FrenchFoodieMom Time ago 14 Hours via Triberr
- What’s Missing from Your Marketing t.co/jCuFlKvzam via @westfallonline Time ago 14 Hours via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.