When did your love of cooking begin? My love of food began at a very young age. My parents separated when I was around 7-8 years old and I remember coming home from school and wanting something to eat. I started cooking small items and the casserole was one of the first things I learned how to make. Back in the 70′s mixed flavor fruit mixes were not as plentiful as they are now and I would mix different flavors [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Little Girls are Pretty in Pink t.co/koV3n8bphy via @pierotucci Time ago 7 Minutes
- Rosa Rosae - A Day among ROSES! t.co/r7hSHoZ11f via @simonaskitchen Time ago 41 Minutes
- Sevenly Is Heavenly. Online Retailer Features Fashion with a Conscience & Giving Back WEEKLY! t.co/hvvE8kGFoG via @LAStory Time ago 58 Minutes
- Singapore: My Trip to the Zoo with My Parents t.co/NfwX3IkVqK via @wesaidgotravel Time ago 2 Hours
- Travel Nursing Jobs Allow Nurses to Travel and Make Awesome Money t.co/bryaZ99FjM via @amberrisme Time ago 2 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.