Twitter has been my beacon of light on a dark night, an umbrella in a storm, a friend to lean on, a comedy club, a cookbook, a travel agency and a breaking news resource among a myriad of other things. The MidLife Road Trip as we know it today began as a conversation between strangers on Twitter. Nonsensical chatter in 140 characters, who knew?
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Weekend what we're reading: Norway's great drives, Spain's wild festivals, 10 amazing space videos t.co/yRooGKBTcJ Time ago 1 Hour via HootSuite
- I posted 24 photos on Facebook in the album "Carnival Cruise" t.co/WmlGbrcwAg Time ago 4 Hours via Facebook
- I posted 26 photos on Facebook in the album "Carnival Paradise" t.co/7XRaQx1xzh Time ago 4 Hours via Facebook
- 12 Most Snappy Ways to Revitalize Your Social Media Presence t.co/QqdXtWRfrb via @12Most Time ago 18 Hours via Triberr
- Chocolate and Maple Glazed Homemade Donuts and Donut Holes t.co/0OWdvRChZc via @sigmaswife Time ago 19 Hours via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.