One of the great things about social media is that no matter where we travel, our online pals give us great tips about what to see and do. That’s why, when they told us about a place in Buellton, California, called Pea Soup Andersen’s, we just had to stop and see what all the fuss was about.
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- via @FourSeasons Healthy hotel kids’ menu de rigueur at Four Seasons t.co/3eJwywJ6gs Time ago 17 Minutes via HootSuite
- via @airlinereporter VIDEO: Airbus A380s Landing at LAX - This video, by SpeedbirdHD, highlights multiple Airbus A... t.co/FZh9WJHjkO Time ago 27 Minutes via HootSuite
- Delectable Dining: The Westbury London - Delectable Dining: The Westbury London t.co/s8bY01fs5k Time ago 3 Hours via HootSuite
- Weekend what we're reading: Norway's great drives, Spain's wild festivals, 10 amazing space videos t.co/yRooGKBTcJ Time ago 6 Hours via HootSuite
- I posted 24 photos on Facebook in the album "Carnival Cruise" t.co/WmlGbrcwAg Time ago 8 Hours via Facebook
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.