As time for the Mongol Rally draws near, I’m getting really jazzed. I’m especially excited that the rally begins in the England. I grew up a huge Beatles fan and can’t wait for my first visit to the UK. I’m elated about the possibility of meeting a lovely meter maid named Rita while visiting Abbey Road, Strawberry Fields, and Liverpool.
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- @_kimrandall Let's do it again soon!!! Time ago 2 Hours via HootSuite
- RT @spencerspellman: Now to Q5: What are your tips for planning and taking a trip during shoulder or low season? #expediachat Time ago 3 Hours via HootSuite
- RT @travelpr: It's easy to be a VIP at Universal Studios Hollywood! Amusement Park VIP Perks - ABC News: t.co/AqjRiVwMKZ Time ago 3 Hours via HootSuite
- Researcher talks a/b alternative to GMO citrus field trials in quest to end citrus greening Audio t.co/5qwY3Ou8jg MT @FoodNationRadio Time ago 4 Hours via HootSuite
- via @OrlandoChris Join Us On Viking River Cruises Romantic Danube Itinerary t.co/7VX3kqUunW Time ago 6 Hours via HootSuite
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.