Seeing 1.5 million bats take flight is an amazing sight. While in Austin, Texas we visited the famed Congress Bridge – home of the largest urban bat colony in the world!
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- I posted 24 photos on Facebook in the album "Carnival Cruise" t.co/WmlGbrcwAg Time ago 21 Minutes
- I posted 26 photos on Facebook in the album "Carnival Paradise" t.co/7XRaQx1xzh Time ago 24 Minutes
- 12 Most Snappy Ways to Revitalize Your Social Media Presence t.co/QqdXtWRfrb via @12Most Time ago 15 Hours
- Chocolate and Maple Glazed Homemade Donuts and Donut Holes t.co/0OWdvRChZc via @sigmaswife Time ago 16 Hours
- Flipnomad’s Photo Thursday – Tibetan Town near Shangri-la t.co/Ssgos0Ojsh via @flipnomad Time ago 16 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.