While we missed Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice promoting her new sparkling wine, Fabellini on Friday night, all was not lost. There were exhibitors from Wineries & Vineyards from around the world. There was Barefoot Wine, Naked Grape, Happy Bitch and Graham’s & Cockburn’s Port. There was Brotherhood, America’s Oldest Winery and even Wine Sisterhood, who knew? It was Disney for Wine loving grown-ups. Aisle after aisle of wonderful wine.
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- New to Five Star Alliance: Travaasa Austin - New to Five Star Alliance: Travaasa Austin t.co/g34zp7zcM1 Time ago 6 Minutes via HootSuite
- RT @expedia Seattle area bloggers, we just RSVP’d to the next Seattle #TravelMassive at the @GatesVC! Are you coming? t.co/l86ZMrIVJ3 Time ago 8 Minutes via HootSuite
- @alawine Cheers Ken! Today's #NUTS session was incredibly funny Time ago 1 Hour via TweetDeck
- RT @foodieintl: Thanks #NUTS for making me laugh so hard my sides hurt. Time ago 3 Hours via TweetDeck
- RT @YourSocialHotel: Once again that hour flew by, love the Tuesday #NUTS therapy. Thanks to @RickGriffin @MidlifeRoadTrip @SandiMcKenna a… Time ago 3 Hours via TweetDeck
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.