This Shrimp Fra Diablo #Recipe is just what you need to spice up your menu! I had the pleasure to dine at Timpanos Italian Chophouse in Tampa the other night. It was a great meal and I tasted just about everything on the menu from meatballs to mussels. One of my favorite dishes was the Shrimp Fra Diablo. Packed with flavor and a little kick, the Shrimp Fra Diablo was a personal favorite so I asked, and they gave me the recipe to share with you. Their recipe is for a single serving, but I would multiply by five (because that’s MY size single serving) …..
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- 12 Most Snappy Ways to Revitalize Your Social Media Presence t.co/QqdXtWRfrb via @12Most Time ago 2 Hours via Triberr
- Chocolate and Maple Glazed Homemade Donuts and Donut Holes t.co/0OWdvRChZc via @sigmaswife Time ago 3 Hours via Triberr
- Flipnomad’s Photo Thursday – Tibetan Town near Shangri-la t.co/Ssgos0Ojsh via @flipnomad Time ago 4 Hours via Triberr
- Dry Roasted Pork Shoulder to Combat Spring Sports Schedule t.co/XkoBuB3XK7 via @FrenchFoodieMom Time ago 4 Hours via Triberr
- What’s Missing from Your Marketing t.co/jCuFlKvzam via @westfallonline Time ago 4 Hours via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.