One of the great things about social media is that no matter where we travel, our online pals give us great tips about what to see and do. That’s why, when they told us about a place in Buellton, California, called Pea Soup Andersen’s, we just had to stop and see what all the fuss was about.
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- 12 Most Snappy Ways to Revitalize Your Social Media Presence t.co/QqdXtWRfrb via @12Most Time ago 42 Minutes via Triberr
- Chocolate and Maple Glazed Homemade Donuts and Donut Holes t.co/0OWdvRChZc via @sigmaswife Time ago 2 Hours via Triberr
- Flipnomad’s Photo Thursday – Tibetan Town near Shangri-la t.co/Ssgos0Ojsh via @flipnomad Time ago 2 Hours via Triberr
- Dry Roasted Pork Shoulder to Combat Spring Sports Schedule t.co/XkoBuB3XK7 via @FrenchFoodieMom Time ago 3 Hours via Triberr
- What’s Missing from Your Marketing t.co/jCuFlKvzam via @westfallonline Time ago 3 Hours via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.