There was no shortage of inspiration at the New York Times Travel Show. The ‘world’ was well represented with exhibits from Antarctica to Africa, Maine to Mongolia. The show is the perfect place for anyone who has a penchant for travel and even if you don’t its a great way to see the world without traveling anywhere! The exhibits were colorful, often exotic with indigenous flavors and cultural exhibitions.
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- I posted 9 photos on Facebook in the album "More @CarnivalCruise Fun!" t.co/B4FLpfaDDM Time ago 3 Hours
- via @FourSeasons Healthy hotel kids’ menu de rigueur at Four Seasons t.co/3eJwywJ6gs Time ago 5 Hours
- via @airlinereporter VIDEO: Airbus A380s Landing at LAX - This video, by SpeedbirdHD, highlights multiple Airbus A... t.co/FZh9WJHjkO Time ago 5 Hours
- Delectable Dining: The Westbury London - Delectable Dining: The Westbury London t.co/s8bY01fs5k Time ago 7 Hours
- Weekend what we're reading: Norway's great drives, Spain's wild festivals, 10 amazing space videos t.co/yRooGKBTcJ Time ago 10 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.