Posted on July 1, 2010 by cruisemuse Copyright – Princess Cruises aaaaah… Alaska. While my right brain fed vicariously on the travel porn of the recent Princess Cruises social media junket; my right brain couldn’t help but wanting to analyze data and results. (RT @TripAdvisor: Travel porn is watching people do things you’ll never do in places you’ll never go.) Certainly the sales and marketing team at Princess had some key metrics and outcomes in mind. Or maybe they just [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- via @MilMileSecrets Using Lufthansa Miles: Part 1 – 18 Ways To Use Lufthansa Miles t.co/jVP4rTyY6t Time ago 32 Minutes via HootSuite
- RT @FriFotos: RT @EpsteinTravels: This week's #FriFotos theme is #Architecture. We look forward to your pics! Time ago 7 Hours via TweetDeck
- via @FourSeasons Our new Chicago family travel top 10 things to do with the kids t.co/7XepaqpLdt Time ago 8 Hours via HootSuite
- via @airlinereporter Icelandair Begins Anchorage to Iceland Service t.co/ON1vATZAsT Time ago 8 Hours via HootSuite
- New to Five Star Alliance: Travaasa Austin - New to Five Star Alliance: Travaasa Austin t.co/g34zp7zcM1 Time ago 10 Hours via HootSuite
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.