Technology and skin care have collided in a new Web site that promises to provide “unbiased skin care advice.” The site, mySkin.com, searches through a database of over 150,000 skin care products across 4,500 brands, finding the “perfect solution” for all types of skin. The technology factors in a person’s skin concerns, skin type, ethnicity, lifestyle and genetics to provide recommendations that are the “perfect fit.” Besides the scientific algorithm working on the site, there is also a community of people [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Rosa Rosae - A Day among ROSES! t.co/r7hSHoZ11f via @simonaskitchen Time ago 10 Minutes via Triberr
- Sevenly Is Heavenly. Online Retailer Features Fashion with a Conscience & Giving Back WEEKLY! t.co/hvvE8kGFoG via @LAStory Time ago 27 Minutes via Triberr
- Singapore: My Trip to the Zoo with My Parents t.co/NfwX3IkVqK via @wesaidgotravel Time ago 1 Hour via Triberr
- Travel Nursing Jobs Allow Nurses to Travel and Make Awesome Money t.co/bryaZ99FjM via @amberrisme Time ago 1 Hour via Triberr
- Sweet N Salty Cookies t.co/wSRjy2Bo0Y via @HealthyDelish Time ago 2 Hours via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.