As self-proclaimed experts, we consider 40 to be the age where midlife begins… approximately. We don’t define midlife as the halfway point in life. Instead, we think of midlife as middle third of a long life. Midlifers are well beyond the growing pains of childhood and adolescence. They’ve rounded life’s learning curve in their 20s and 30s and are now ready to embrace who they are and begin living life to the fullest! This yeas, as midlife ambassadors, we congratulate [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Enticing, sassy and sexy: the classic black #leatherjacket t.co/36LZ1KcZll via @pierotucci Time ago 16 Minutes via Triberr
- New to Five Star Alliance: Hotel St Barth Isle de France - New to Five Star Alliance: Hotel St Barth Isle de Franc... t.co/8PKpw8PS5K Time ago 19 Minutes via HootSuite
- ABBACCHIO A SCOTTADITO t.co/B1pLrNO6IO via @manusmenucom Time ago 33 Minutes via Triberr
- Spritz Flower Cookies t.co/ug7eAVUFIJ via @ABakersHouse Time ago 50 Minutes via Triberr
- via @airlinereporter Flying on an Air Koryo Ilyushin IL-18 in North Korea t.co/aYSV3Q14BS Time ago 1 Hour via HootSuite
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.