As self-proclaimed experts, we consider 40 to be the age where midlife begins… approximately. We don’t define midlife as the halfway point in life. Instead, we think of midlife as middle third of a long life. Midlifers are well beyond the growing pains of childhood and adolescence. They’ve rounded life’s learning curve in their 20s and 30s and are now ready to embrace who they are and begin living life to the fullest! This yeas, as midlife ambassadors, we congratulate [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Chicky Bites Meet Cheesy Bites Trio - How Did It Happen? t.co/S6wcI0FjSt via @AspirantSG Time ago 55 Minutes
- “The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.” Bryant Mc... t.co/H27nbde6SV via @PegFitzpatrick Time ago 2 Hours
- Getting Social with Holly t.co/dYpfHC4j2e via @PegFitzpatrick Time ago 3 Hours
- Business Success Is A Game Of Inches t.co/SsqfTcGCZU via @LinkedInExpert Time ago 4 Hours
- Green Smoothies Made Super Simple t.co/9oq8zMtKMd via @LatnCooknDiva Time ago 5 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.