What an honor it was to meet Medal of Honor Recipients Kenneth Stumpf and Don “Doc” Ballard on our trip to Gainesville, Texas. We had a wonderful guided historical tour of downtown, visited the Home Grown Hero Walking Trail, watched the Pedal for the Medal Bike Parade on Medal of Honor Boulevard, and were guests of honor at an ice cream social where we visited with locals and learned what patriotism means to Gainesville.
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- via @FourSeasons Healthy hotel kids’ menu de rigueur at Four Seasons t.co/3eJwywJ6gs Time ago 48 Minutes via HootSuite
- via @airlinereporter VIDEO: Airbus A380s Landing at LAX - This video, by SpeedbirdHD, highlights multiple Airbus A... t.co/FZh9WJHjkO Time ago 58 Minutes via HootSuite
- Delectable Dining: The Westbury London - Delectable Dining: The Westbury London t.co/s8bY01fs5k Time ago 3 Hours via HootSuite
- Weekend what we're reading: Norway's great drives, Spain's wild festivals, 10 amazing space videos t.co/yRooGKBTcJ Time ago 6 Hours via HootSuite
- I posted 24 photos on Facebook in the album "Carnival Cruise" t.co/WmlGbrcwAg Time ago 9 Hours via Facebook
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.