The 4th stop on our Rand McNally with USA TODAY Best of the Road Rally took us to Enterprise, Alabama which is called The City of Progress. They are a thriving community founded on the principle that with the right mix of people, adversity can easily turn into diversity. They have a rich military heritage because of their close relationship and proximity to neighboring Fort Rucker, the Home of Army Aviation.
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Chef John Besh and Monsignor Christopher Nalty on Around The Table Food Show t.co/SKbvLAtbfm via @CatholicFoodie Time ago 49 Minutes
- Nibbles and Bits t.co/p3OSqPvD12 via @Cookistry Time ago 1 Hour
- Meet the Nomads – Jonny Blair of Don’t Stop Living t.co/PrOB3MlMv2 via @flipnomad Time ago 2 Hours
- Wrap this good luck charm around your waist t.co/qta55XcHSk via @pierotucci Time ago 2 Hours
- Generation Gap: Kids as a Second Language t.co/CSMZURugL4 via @BruceSallan Time ago 2 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.