- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6oz Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 lime
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh fruit (diced)
- 1/4 cup granola
- In a small bowl whisk the juice of half of lime and honey together.
- Toss in diced fruit.
- Spoon half the yogurt in bottom of a stemmed glass.
- Spoon in half the Fruit mixture.
- Top with remaining yogurt.
- Spoon in remainder of fruit.
- Top with granola.
- You can make your own (we like the Alta Lodge recipe) or use your favorite store bought
We see the inside of a lot of airports in our travels. Unfortunately they don’t always offer healthy dining options. Nothing worse than sitting next to someone on a flight who has brought on a aromatic meal they picked up on the concourse on the way in. A yogurt parfait is a healthier less pungent alternative. This is our recipe for a refreshingly simple yogurt parfait