All these health benefits possessed by spaghetti squash can replace pasta and can be a healthy choose to. It helps our optimal cellular function and in the development of new cells.
Spaghetti Squash is a pale yellow or orange-yellow gourd, while the intestine is usually filled with pumpkin, while boiling the flesh itself leaves the fiber, which can be used as spaghetti noodles. You can replace this pumpkin with ordinary pumpkin in soup recipes, grilling or accompanying dishes.
Spaghetti maintains muscles and is helpful for people with high blood pressure problems. It prevents inflammation and helps the brain to function well.
The minerals in spaghetti give a glow to the skin and maintain your body fat. In this article I will share with you delicious and nutritious recipes, good for health, especially the girls want to lose weight, Let’s see how to make spaghetti squash.
How to bake a Squash
· Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
· Cut the squashes in half and apply a little oil on each side
· place on the baking sheet with flesh side down.
· Bake squash for 40-45 min from both sides.
· Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut squash in half lengthwise, remove all seeds and place on the baking sheet face down. Bake for 40 minutes or until tender.
· Once squash is cooked and cooled, use a fork to shred flesh into large bowl. At this point, increase oven temperature to 400 degrees.
1 Lasagna Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Method
· Cut the spaghetti squash in half using a large knife. Scrape out seed using a spoon and through the seed away.
· Place squash halves on a parchment paper in the microwave and cook for 10-11 min. on High power
· Now take a bowl, fold cottage cheese, Romano and 1 tsp. Pepper in the broccoli. Add 1tsp. Salt and pepper to the squash halves. Fill the two squashes with an equal quantity of cheese mixture and top with sauce. Now add mozzarella and Broil until the filling is heated and seems brownish golden in color.
· Serve with green salad.
2. Spaghetti Squash, Quinoa, and Parmesan Fritters-Method
· Take two 2 cups of cooked spaghetti squash
· Make it moisture by keeping in a paper towel and squeezing.
· Beat 2 eggs in a large bowl for 1-2 min. Add a little flour combine them by beating more 1 min. Add spaghetti squash, Parmesan cheese, tsp salt, chopped spinach, and quinoa.Add seasoning according to taste if needed.
· Heat skillet and make it hot. Add olive oil and drop spoonful batter on the skillet. Make the fritter flatter and round in shape using a spatula.
· Cook till the bottom of each fritter is golden brown. Flip fritters to opposite and cook for more 2 min.Turn off the heat and let fitters stay in skillet for more 3 min.
· Serve it with green onions and greek yogurt.
3. Spaghetti Squash Pizza Boats
· Take a baked, cleaned(seed discarded) Spaghetti squash.
· Add cup pizza sauce and shredded cheese to each squash up to ¼ cup.
· Sprinkle a pizza toppings on the sauce on each half of squash and add ¼ cup mozzarella cheese. Place the squash in the oven and broil for 6 min.( have an eye on toppings and don’t let it burn)
· Now remove from oven and serve.
4. Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bowls
· Take a baked squash. Add cooked chicken to it and you can cook chicken according to your choice.
· Mix the chicken, cheese hot sauce, melted butter, Greek yogurt, onion, salt, jalapeno, and pepper.
· Scrape the spaghetti squash bowls with the fork and mix the chicken mixture in the squash.
· Add little extra cheese and cover the baking dish with foil leave at room temp.
· Bakr for 20 min. At 350 degree And then remove the foil and broil for 3 min.
· Garnish and Serve with green onion, hot sauce.
5. Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowl
· Take a baked squash
· In a bowl of medium size add chili powder, salt, black beans, corn and pepper
· Stir well the above mixture.(But bake this mixture few min. In microwave to make it warm before serving)
· Take a skillet and warm 1tsp olive oil. Add sliced peppers and salt
· .Saute until the pepper tends to be slight brown( about 7 min.)
· Stuff squash with romaine, black bean mix, peppers and top with desired toppings and serve.
6. One-Pan Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein
· Take a skillet, heat the sesame oil and coconut oil over low heat. Add onions to the oil and cook until they seem to be transparent and soft.Add garlic and cook for 30 sec. Then add shredded carrots and sliced cabbage and cook about 10 min.
· Microwave picked spaghetti squash for 6 min. At high temp. turn the squash and cook additional 6 min.After that leave it to cool.
· Mix honey, fish sauce, grated ginger, coconut amino, chili flakes, salt, and pepper.
· Remove the seeds and scrape the squash.
· Add sauce, shrimp and cooked chicken to the squash.
· Heat until shrimp are pink
· Taste the seasoning and add any if needed.
· Serve to warm with a topping of green onion, spring onion.
7. Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
· Take a dish and add squash halves in it, Add ¼ cup of water to the bottom of the dish. Microwave it for 10-11 min i=until squash is tender. And then place it to cool at room temp.
· Add red pepper flakes in a non-stick skillet and cook for 30 sec. Add garlic, Broccoli and stir the mixture well.
· Add 2tsp water and heat up the skillet. Saute about 5 min.
· Discard the left water and add the mixture in the bowl.
· Scrape the squash and add the bowl mixture with broccoli mixture in it.
· Add salt, pepper, cheese and stir well
· Distribute the mixture equally in squash and boil then sprinkle ¼ cup of mozzarella on top of squashes. Place the squash in oven safe pan.
· Broil until cheese is browned.
· Serve hot.
8. Chicken Piccata Spaghetti Squash Boats
· Take a baked spaghetti squash.
· Place a nonstick pan over high heat and add cubed chicken( chicken mixed with flour, salt, and pepper) then add 2tps of olive oil.
· Cook and stir well the chicken about 4-7 min., remove the pieces to plate when done.
· Put skillet on the stove and set medium heat. Melt butter (about 1tsp) and add the shallot and saute until color changes to light golden then add garlic, salt, and pepper and stir about 30 sec.
· Add lemon juice and chicken stock to skillet and heat 3-4 min. Turn the heat off and whisk in 3tps of butter, parsley, and capers. Apply sauce and taste the season.
· Toss cooked chicken by adding to skillet.
· Divide the chicken and serve with spaghetti squash
9. Sausage and Peppers Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
· Take a baked spaghetti squash
· Set skillet over medium-high heat, add sausage stir well. Add pepper, onions and cook till sausage is browned in color. Add spices and garlic and cook 30 sec. More.
· Pour tomato sauce in the skillet and cook a little. Now press squash a little and add sausage mix in it and top with cheese. Broil for 15 min. And serve hot.
10. Spaghetti Squash Hash Browns
· Remove the skin of the squash and Squeeze the squash, to remove moisture.
· Add chives, salt, garlic powder, pepper, and egg. Stir well.
· Cook squash mixture in skillet about 10 min.
· And serve hot.
11. Spaghetti Squash Alfredo
· Take a spaghetti squash and discard seeds. Microwave squash by applying ¼ tsp salt and pepper for 10 min.
· Heat a saucepan and butter to simmering on low, simmer 5 times.
· With the folk scrape the flesh of the squash and divide the sauce into the two halves.
· Top with mozzarella and broil for 2 min. And serve hot.
12. Spaghetti Squash Recipe With Mushrooms And Parmesan
· Take a baked spaghetti squash
· Add olive oil in a skillet with some garlic and thyme, cook for 2 min. Over high heat.
· Add mushroom in skillet and cook for 8 min. And turn off heat after cooking
· Scrap the squash into strings and add to skillet.
· Sprinkel parmesan and top with parsley, salt, and pepper. Serve hot
13. Spinach and Spaghetti Squash Dip
· Take a baked spaghetti squash ( moisturized).
· Cooking of spaghetti squash can be done in advance.
· Take cream cheese, greek yogurt, parmesan and mozzarella cheese in pan and stir over medium heat.
· Add spinach and squashed spaghetti squash and cook for 2 min. Over medium heat in the pan.
· Add garlic and season with cayenne pepper and salt. Serve hot and enjoy
14. Spaghetti Squash Casserole With Spinach
· Take a well-cooked spaghetti squash shredded
· Heat onion, butter, bell pepper and minced garlic in skillet, sauté for 5 min.
· Add chopped spinach and heat more 1-2 min.
· Add greek yogurt, egg, chili flakes and bread crumbs with some Parmesan cheese.Season with pepper, salt and stir well.
· Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce into a baking dish of 2 quarts. Spread the sauce and add veggies. Stir slightly to mix squash and add more spaghetti sauce with little breadcrumbs, parmesan, and the cup of mozzarella cheese.
· Bake the dish at 400 degrees for about 20 min.
· Serve by adding toppings of red pepper flakes and Parmesan cheese.
15. Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti Squash
· Take a baked and cooled spaghetti squash
· Take a medium sized pot and spray with cooking spray.
· Saute garlic on medium heat and add almond milk, greek yogurt to the pot and whisk gently.
· Add parmesan cheese when sauce tends to boil and mix till cheese melts.
· Add shrimp to a cooking pan and spray with cooking spray.
· Season sea salt, lemon juice, garlic powder and cook for 5 min.
· Add greek yogurt, Alfredo and spaghetti squash to pan
· Serve hot and enjoy.
16. Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
· Take a cooked, stringed spaghetti squash.
· Cut bacon into pieces and cook in a skillet.
· Mix eggs, pepper, and cheese in a small different bowl
· Add garlic to a pan and cook for 1min. And add bacon, spaghetti squash, and heat.
· Garnish with cheese and Parsley and serve.
17. Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Boats
· Roast spaghetti squash and remove seeds out.
· Add 1 tsp olive oil in a skillet and squeeze the sausage meat into the pan. Cook for 5 min and then add onion, grated garlic and cook for 1 min.Turn the heat low by adding marinara sauce.
· Make spinach ricotta mixture in a bowl and season with a pinch of pepper and salt.
· Scrape the spaghetti in threats. And to the oven at 450 degrees.
· Bake marina sauce, ¼ spaghetti squash, ricotta and mozzarella cheese, ¼ of spaghetti noodles for 15 min. Serve after 5 min.
18. Lemon and Herb Spaghetti Squash with Roasted Shrimp
· Take baked spaghetti squash.
· Add oil and butter in skillet, add shrimp and season with salt pepper
· Add garlic and heat
· Add lemon zest, white wine, lemon juice, Dijon mustard heat.
· Scrape the spaghetti squash.
· Serve with yogurt and cream
19. Southwestern Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
· Take baked spaghetti squash
· Stir corn and beans in a bowl by adding enchilada sauce
· Pour mixture in each half of squash and baked for few min. Serve hot
20. Spaghetti Squash Pie
· Take a pie plate and add oil, butter. Cut squash crosswise into four equally thick and lay them on a baking sheet and sprinkle salt and bake for an hour.
· Add oil to skillet and heat.
· Add zucchini and fry for 5 min.
· Apply tomato sauce in a fine mesh strainer and drain excess water.
· Add onion and cook for 10 min in skillet, add 1 tsp salt, pepper, egg, and ricotta, stir well
· Shred squash and moisturized it. And spread in a plate.
· Spread zucchini sauce and top with desired toppings and serve the dish.
I have shared some great recipes on spaghetti squash that will help you have better meals and save you time and money. With love cooking and constantly looking for new recipes, cheap and quality, delicious and nutritious. I’ve been collecting and writing delicious recipes with spaghetti squash. Hopefully with a little knowledge and my cooking experience will help you have good meals, nutritious with family and friends.
Hi there! I’m Lita, voice of Quick Easy Cook and I’m absolutely in love with cooking blogs. I’m a beginner in cooking and i try my best to make it quick and easy. Even though, it’s not always quick and easy to keep up with fancy dinners… so i keep learning and blogging about quick and easy ways to create delicious and yummy foods for my two kids and a wonderful husband.